Magic Is Not As It Seems

Forums

Forum Home > question > Question about biokinesis

MagicOne

I was wondering what are the extent of things it can do? Thank you!

July 31, 2011 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

makaylamermaid

Hmmm...the extent...thats a good question.

--
MakaylaMermaid
July 31, 2011 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charley
Site Owner

well biokinesis is my speciality i will say you can go to a very far extent for exaple , changing your whole bone structure to metal to become umbreakable but it also has soo many risks if you get a tiny bit wrong you could end up disfigered, you can change eye colour hair colour , your tallness your size (not a good idea!) and you can grow hair all over your body and become a were wolf if you would like. well ive taught my friend howw to use biokinesis and shes managed to grow tiny wings that flutter but she cant fly as for she didnt think about how big she wanted them. any more questions please ask :)

--

~Iëna~

July 31, 2011 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

makaylamermaid

Hmmmm....i might get highlights 4 free!

--
MakaylaMermaid
July 31, 2011 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

So like if you want to become a mermaid would you be one permanentley or when you touch water?

July 31, 2011 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

makaylamermaid

OOOHHH U KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FREAKY??? A EVIL VAMPIRE MERMAID!!!!! THEY SHOULD MAKE A HORROR MOVIE LIKE THAT!!! Some kids went on a vacation to this remote island and there was an evil vampire mermaid who disuised herself as a hot human lady and then killed them in various ways....wow...i just realized how disturbed i sound right now...OH WELL!  :P

--
MakaylaMermaid
July 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

Yah that would be creepy.

How easy would it be to make a mistake?

July 31, 2011 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charley
Site Owner

lol that sounds like a cool movie,. yes the only problem with biokenis is that it is permanant and you will stay a mermaid all the time which wouldnt be very good 

--

~Iëna~

July 31, 2011 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

So could you change stuff like voice? or could you change yourself back through the same process? Thanks Charley!

P.S. you might want to change the biokinesis page it says only when wet.

July 31, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eeeeeeeee

Wait, so if you do a mermaid spell would it be permanent? Or could you return to just being human??

--

July 31, 2011 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charley
Site Owner

MagicOne at July 31, 2011 at 4:13 PM

So could you change stuff like voice? or could you change yourself back through the same process? Thanks Charley!

P.S. you might want to change the biokinesis page it says only when wet.

o good ness yes i will change the page i did not relise it had only when wet ( ignore that bit) but yes you could change your voice to anything. and yes you can change your self back through biokineses but its a very slow process both ways its as slow as a spell

--

~Iëna~

August 1, 2011 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

charley
Site Owner

eeeeeeeee at July 31, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Wait, so if you do a mermaid spell would it be permanent? Or could you return to just being human??

As ive posted a few times all my spells will only work when wet and you will go back to your human self when dream. no mermaid spell will leave you permanent but biokineses will because its not a spell or magic 

--

~Iëna~

August 1, 2011 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

Thanks! Just a couple more questions (sorry about all these questions,biokenesis is realy interesting to me)1.When it says keep the image of what you want to be for 24 hours does it mean like just all day or you have to stay up all night and stuff?(sorry if thats a stupid question)2. Would the full moon effect you since its not a spell.3.How easy would it be to make a mistake? Thank you!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$          }    

$$$$$$$$$$$$$      \(      

|        |                           -----Q=     MagicOne     

(   (         Its a mer....if you use a little imagination.

)  )              

)<

August 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

4. I forgot about this one If I focused on being a mermaid through biokenesis would I automaticly be able to breathe underwater or would I have to focus on that to? Thanks!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$      \(      

)  )              

)<

August 1, 2011 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charley
Site Owner

MagicOne at August 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Thanks! Just a couple more questions (sorry about all these questions,biokenesis is realy interesting to me)1.When it says keep the image of what you want to be for 24 hours does it mean like just all day or you have to stay up all night and stuff?(sorry if thats a stupid question)2. Would the full moon effect you since its not a spell.3.How easy would it be to make a mistake? Thank you!

ok about the 24 hours i only mean keep the image in your head all day do not worry about night. and when you wake up in the morning get that image back in your head. 

The fulll moon does not affect mermaids any way there is no need to worry about that. people think the full moon affects mermaids because of H20 but its not true unless you do a full moon spell and that would be different. Just think of biokenesis as a Surgery and one little slip could hurt you. well its very  easy to make a mistake if you suddenly loose your concentration things can go wrong so how about meditating once in a while to relax and focus :)

--

~Iëna~

August 1, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charley
Site Owner

MagicOne at August 1, 2011 at 12:46 PM

4. I forgot about this one If I focused on being a mermaid through biokenesis would I automaticly be able to breathe underwater or would I have to focus on that to? Thanks!

Mermaids cant breath underwater anyway so you wont be able to breath underwater. well i can't breath underwater but you can train yourself to hold your breath for a long time by doing lung exercises:) thank you for your  questions none of your questions are stupid they are very informative and others may want to know what you are asking any more questions feel freee to ask:)

--

~Iëna~

August 1, 2011 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

Thank you so much for answer all these questions. I have one more until I think of something else. If you have gills would you need to come up for air anyway?I am going to try the meditation right now. Thanks! Yah I never saw h2o I just thought I would ask because noticed lots of people warn of stuff like that. Thanks again!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$      \(      

)  )              

)<

August 1, 2011 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

So when would a good time for biokenesis be? When meditating how will you know if a 30 minutes is up? and do you think it would be better to use biokenesis to like make yourself a mermaid and change your voice at once or would it be better to use seperate sessions?Thank you!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$      \(      

)  )              

)<

August 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

makaylamermaid

OMG!!! I COULD DO ANYTHING WITH BIOKENESIS!!! (WELL TO MYSELF AT LEAST...) Im super excited!!! Hehehehehe!!!! Could i make my teeth straight in 2 or 3 months instead of having to wear braces for 2 or 3 years?? OR I COULD CHANGE MY HAIR COLOR!! Right?

--
MakaylaMermaid
August 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MagicOne

This is probably the path I am going to take to become a mermaid.....that is after I get some advice from Charley about some stuff I asked earlier:)

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$      \(      

)  )              

)<

August 2, 2011 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.